Luisa’s line-up of mathematical quandaries:
- More over 50s unemployed + More people having to work longer before they can receive their state pension = More older people with less money + More older people needing financial support
- More people looking for work + Less jobs = Less money being spent + More people needing financial support
- The growth of the economy will be directly proportional to the growth of small businesses
Luisa’s line up of non-mathematical quandaries:
- Reducing charitable giving is better than directly taxing the rich
- Increasing the costs of public transport is better than reducing the costs of public transport
- Privatising public services is better than managing them effectively
- Talking about neighbourhoods and localism is better than having neighbourhoods and localism
- Privatising local authorities will be better than having effective public local authorities
- Having someone to vote for is better than having no one to vote for
- Propping up a dead elephant is better than saying OMG the elephant is dead !
Add your own.